cPanel is the most popular Linux based graphical interface used as a control panel to manage your website. And here you will get a step by step guide on how to install WordPress on your cPanel.
cPanel is easy to use and it will help you to
- Publish your websites
- Manage domain and subdomain
- Upload software
- File manager feature, and
- Manage your email
How to login to your cPanel account?
There are 3 methods to log in to your cPanel account.
- You can log in to your yegara account on yegara.com. Then log in to your cPanel account.
Your web hosting provider will give your Personal cPanel account as a part of the package offer. Yegara also does the same. But if you already have a domain name and you only want to purchase Cpanel, yegara got you covered.
How to install WordPress on your cPanel
After you confirm your payment, yegara will provide your cPanel account username and password through your email account.
The next step is to upload WordPress on your cPanel. Ofcourse, you can also use another software to build your website. But there is a reason 39% of websites are using WordPress to build their website. So that is the recommended one.
- First open a link by adding /cPanel or :2083 at the end of your website URL
- Then login into your cPanel account using the information provided by yegara
- After you login, go to softaculous apps installer.
- Then click on WordPress.
- Fill in the information just like provided in the picture. Except you need to edit the site name and description.
- Then click on install.
You just installed WordPress on your cPanel. You can edit your site by logging in to your WordPress site (www.yourdomainname.com/wp-admin).