cPanel >> Email Accounts >> Add Email Account
Show you’re in business and look professional with custom email at your company domain. Create personalized email addresses for your team like sales@yourcompany.
Step 1. Log into your cPanel account. You can do this by heading to yourdomain/cpanel and inputting your login username and password.
Step 2. Click the Email Accounts icon in the Mail section of cPanel.
Step 3. In the next screen, fill in the details for the new mailbox
- Email : enter the username for the email address (the bit that goes in front of the @ symbol).
- Domain : Choose the domain under which the mailbox should be created.
- Password : Choose a secure password, or use the Password Generator.
- Mailbox Quota : Set a quota for the mailbox if desired. The value is in megabytes. If you choose to set it to Unlimited, then the mailbox will be allowed to fill up your cPanel account’s total quota.
- Click the Create Account button to finish.
That is it! you can now login to your email account by going to yourdomain/webmail